Document (PDF) Design
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Look your best with a professionally designed document.
These are typically 8.5"x11" documents distributed as PDFs and either printed or read digitally. One-pagers, Case Studies, eBooks, Sales Sheets—you name it, we can design it.
How it works:
- Create a request. Describe what you need and upload your copy.
- Your account manager will follow up with any questions, and send you a flat-rate estimate.
- Our designers will start within one business day. You’ll review the first round in as little as two days.
- Collaborate with your designer and account manager until the project is perfect.
- Any type of document: case study, eBook, white paper, one-pager, data card, etc.
- Usually delivered as a packaged InDesign and exported to PDF.
- Quick turnaround (less than 48hours) available
Make it perfect.
Work with your account manager and designer through our collaboration software.
Pricing is based on page length and complexity. A two-to-five page document typically starts around $225.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to edit my document?
Yes. We primarily work in InDesign, and will deliver a packaged file with all of the assets and fonts, ready for you to edit. We can also work in Illustrator or even Word if your project requires it.
When will I get my document?
We start a designer within one business day, and typically have the first review 2-3 business days after a designer starts. If you’re under a tight deadline, we can accelerate the schedule.
Help! I’m under a deadline.
We have designers on-call 24/7, and can turnaround a project in less than 48hrs for small rush fee.
I need copywriting help.
No problem - we can connect you with a copywriter to punch up your copy.
How can I make my project cheaper?
We bill based on designer time. The less time a designer has to spend figuring out what you need, the less we charge. A well-written project brief, a solid outline, and reference images all reduce the project cost.
Who will be my designer?
Our designers are 100% U.S. based, and are thoroughly vetted. We’ve received thousands of applications for our designer spots, and accept less than 3% of them into our system.
We’ve completed more than a thousand projects for hundreds of customers across the United States. We’ve worked for companies large and small, and every one of our customers has the dedicated attention of an account manager to make sure every project runs smoothly.
What you get
- Transparent pricing
- Well-defined project schedule
- Dedicated account manager
- Vetted U.S. designers
- Unlimited revisions
- Editable source files
- Team collaboration